Bull in a Gun Fight
A downloadable game for Windows
Bull in a Gun Fight is a game about pairing two random objects against each other and seeing which one wins in a fight.
- whizzer "whizzer0" zero, designer, director and backend coder
- Darien "xterminareret" Sokolov, frontend coder and original comic picker
- Matthew "Sir Draws" Savidis, artist and animator responsible for an upcoming epic battle
- Ethan "Lost Phases" Duys, musician extraordinaire and object suggester
- Plus a little help from Terzalo, except he hasn't really done anything
Listen to the original soundtrack by Ethan Duys:
Check out how the game's art was drawn by Matthew Savidis:
See what the game was based on - this comic by Randall Munroe:
Watch other people playing our game so you don't have to:
|Authors||whizzer0, XT3RM1N8R, failpositive, Sir Draws|
|Tags||bull, Comedy, comic, gun, stickman, xkcd|
|License||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Player count||1 - 2|
|Links||Soundtrack, Source code|
To run the game, extract the zip and launch graphical.exe.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.